UE4 vr promo, Studio inHaus

Tommy L

Excellent looking work! The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was the recorded footage from the headset. It's pretty wobbly, you really notice it when you hard cut from headset footage to the video footage from the model. But that is just a personal preference.

I'd like to see more of the model within the model view, around 54 seconds. That's a pretty neat way to show off everything.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's very good - especially from an experiential marketing POV. VR is really hard to capture for clients.

One thing that I think works really well is reaction shots of people experiencing it for the first time. It can be challenging to organize, but it really gets the point across. I saw a video for a horror game a couple of years ago that did this - it had more shock, so the responses were easier to read, but VR is still something most people have not experienced so you can get great footage of first timers even when the experience isn't meant to be intense.

And the shot that really grabbed me is the brownies and coffee. :) That was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...