Furniture Collections

Lionwithin

I'm looking to purchase some Sketchup furniture collections. I've spent countless hours in the 3D Warehouse in the past putting my own "collection" together, but I want to get some more verity without going back though that process again. In my searching I found this link below.

https://shop.vray.info/models/furniture/intero-visuals-3d-furniture-collection-bundle-1.html

I though I hit the jackpot and this is exactly what im looking for, but in sketchup.

Does anyone have any suggestion where I might find.

Thanks

I can attest to Podium Browser. There are a lot of very high quality SketchUp models, no limits on downloading, textures, 2D Face-me people images (which are not as great) and if you use the Podium renderer (I do not) all the models are setup to render with materials already setup. $80 is a tremendous value for all the content on there. Just the car models would cost hundreds of dollars.

You can also look at FormFonts which has been around for a while. Their stuff is very well modeled but pretty low-poly, so SketchUp friendly but for some it's too low poly.

Edited by matthewvalero