Which arch viz skills do you believe are important?

alvarogonzales

Hello,

New to this forum. :)

I'm starting a business in Arch Viz. I've been working on this as a side job for some years but i'm planning on making this a full time job. I am interested in having some input from you guys.

I'm planning some workshops, start my business teaching which I really enjoy, while building some capital on the process.

I was wondering. What topics do you think are much needed to teach in the arch viz world? What classes do you believe are important, aside from basic stuff? Which software do you believe are a must or will be a must to teach? If you saw someone making a workshop on some topic related to archviz, what would you like to see? Do you think that people who teach this things are lacking in some topics or software?

Thing is, I see various workshops around, but they are all "Sketchup + vray + PS", "Archicad + Artlantis" "Revit + Lumion", etc. I feel like there might be other important topics, techniques, softwares, etc, that not many people may be covering, I'm reasearching all I can, would like some input too.

Thanks in advance,

Alvaro