New monitor and graphics card advice

I do arch viz, using current versions of 3DS Max and Vray with CPU rendering. Have not transitioned to GPU rendering. I do not use games or watch movies on this workstation. Other existing workstation specs - Core i7 6950/64 G RAM, Win 10

Seeking opinion/advice for anyone with hardware expertise. Planning to :

Replace existing dual 20" Dell2007FP monitors with Dell Ultrasharp 32" UP3216Q

Replace existing GeForce GTX 750 Ti with Geforce RTX 2060. thi swill be the dedicated card for Max user interface, photoshop, main system display, etc.

Additional near future plan is to add a 2nd video card, like RTX 2080 Ti, to make use of vray hybrid rendering.

All the various models and configurations of these graphics cards is bewildering. not easy to sort through and make sense of with my amateur level of technical hardware expertise. Any help or advice much appreciated.

Hi Steve thanks for your reply! That Benq was my first choice and still a strong consideration due to price. I got concerned about it when I read all the negative reviews on Amazon. Seems there was a problem with flickering and also dead pixels. Possibly they have gotten that resolved.

They are about $700 right now on Amazon. I found the Dell as a like new/ open box thru Amazon for $800 trying to decide which to get.

Hi Steve, Good to know that you have not had any trouble with your Benq monitor. Likely that issue has been resolved. I don't have a need for the kvm but understand how handy it is, I used to have a kvm when I ran two computers and it was pretty slick, having it built into the monitor sounds very nice for those who can make use of it. I just run one computer now. Thanks again for your valuable input!