Dusting off the cobwebs - what's your current post-edit workflow?

Hi guys. Long-time reader, first-time poster.

I've been working as an in-house CGI resource for an interior architecture firm for the past 4 years working in the retail and hospitality sectors. Deadlines are tight and typically the only driver on improving my work is me since the work I'm doing is often for landlords who just want to see nuts and bolts.

That said, it's gone really well and we've done some cool stuff to the point where we're splitting those services out in to a new entity.

My first big job has landed. It's my first exterior residential project for at least 5 years and I really want to absolutely smash it. I'm using Corona and am pretty comfortable with everything inside of Max (although I may be back on that front!)

My concern lies with the post-edit workflow. Most of the work I've done for the past 4 years has been saved out of the VFB and sent straight off.

I've been doing lots of research and have seen various techniques. Many people criticising PS for it's poor 32 bit EXR support, others saying 16 bit TIFF is plenty to work with. Some saying they do post in the VFB, others saying PS is still the place to be.

I know there are many ways to skin this cat, but given that I'm looking for the best possible images and have no real ties to anything at the moment, what route do you suggest, and what software is your go to choice?

Would be really interested to hear more detail about your typical workflows too. Arion FX? LUTs? Camera RAW filter? Anything else you use that I should try out?

Thanks in advance. I'm aware this may be a frustratingly open question but any guidance from people who have experience here would be greatly appreciated.