.gup????

gus_webb

Hi everybody-

I'm running Viz4, and recently found a really nice looking Barcelona Chair model that I'd really like to use in a project. But when I try to open or xref the file, it says it can't find ViewportManager.gup, or mrMaterialAttribs.gup files. I'm assuming these have something to do with MentalRay, or something, but I'm sort of at a loss of what to do. I'm afraid I can't post the model, because the terms of download from where I got it specify no distribution. But it came from http://www.buildingenvironments.com if that helps anybody. Is there anything I can do about these files, or does anyone have another source for a decent barc chair model? I really don't have the time or inclination to build one myself, especially when they are seemingly so readily available.

Thanks, folks. Happy Holidays!

Carl

I could use the .3ds file, but the problem is the mapping of the cushion... I'm a little embarassed to say that for whatever reason I can't make the cushion work the way it's supposed to with the included .jpg maps. Any tips? And e-interiors really has it? I search that site pretty regularly, and haven't come across that one yet. I guess I'll have to keep digging.