Requiring a 3d model for a personal project

jimlonghurst

Hi,

First time posting on an architecture forum. I am working on a personal project that will be part of my archviz portfolio.

I have purchased a drone shot from shutter stock which I plan to use as a plate for inserting some 3d architectural high rise buildings. (see image attached of a very rough paint over I have done in photoshop).

My skills mainly lie in shading and lighting models to fit into real life photography (have worked in the film industry for 10 years). I don't have the time or skills to model highly detailed architecture pieces).

I was hoping someone on this forums (thinking architecture students) would be willing to help me out and provide a 3d model which I can then work up to a final presentation.

I would be willing to pay, although it won't be a great deal of money. I know I can purchase finished models from sites like evermotion, but am looking for something a little more bespoke and less generic.

AdoLbh9mJPqDxFPN7

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, your best bet is to search on Turbosquid or look at Kitbash3d. You can get a nicely detailed model of the Chrysler building for $50. Since you will be crediting the model and footage to others anyway, might as well make it something iconic. Otherwise, the firms you send it to will be critiquing the student's design work far more than your compositing skills.