Having problem with my HP probook

Hi! my name is Mariah and I am new here. I see that people here are posting things about technology and I was just lurking all these days after I first created this account and never posted anything. As I know there would be no one replying to my post. Today I suddenly decided to post for the first time because there is something that is disturbing me so much that I cannot bear anymore. So I have a laptop that is HP pro-book 440 go and it is core I3 with 4 gb ram that I also increased to 8 gb and it also has an external AMD radon graphics card of 2gb. So from my point of view what I can see is that my laptop is easily capable of doing normal photoshop work and all. The problem is that when I start my laptop after 10 minutes it heats up so badly that if I put it on my bed the whole bed heats up and putting it on my lap is no longer an option. I do not understand that why does it happen ? I even have changed the battery and extended its ram. So what is the problem ?. It gives me around 2.5 hours of battery backup if I write and 1.5 hours of battery life if ai watch a movie. I do not mind to connect a wire and use it, but I do care about the massive amount of heat it gives off. What can I do and what should I do ?. It is now 5 years old and only HP has this issue. I know that because I have a friend who bought an Asus with the same specifications but he does not have this issue. I really want to deal with this and if this continues to occur then maybe ai have to change my laptop which is currently not possible. One more thing that I would like to add is that I only installed windows twice in this laptop and I have never used a duplicate adapter to change it and I never charged it over night. If someone suggest me to clean the fan I would like to add that I already did that and it did not help. So is there anyone a pro to find out the exact reason behind this ?. It would be very helpful as for now I cant buy another model, and if I buy one should I go for HP again ?. Did they fix this issue for the I7 processors?. I once read that they create the laptop casing with such materials that they automatically eliminate the access heat so that the processor can run smoothly. I think the idea is great but with this much heat people will just burn themselves and I can say the heat is nit good at all. It just radiates the heat and it spreads with clothes which us an insulator. What if I keep the laptop on a conductor ? it will heat up within 1 minute. Please suggest me something, what should I do ?.