Projector for presentations?

Ladies, gents.

First post here and a question.

According to rules, I've used the "Search" button first, unfortunately no fresh topics around here. Still I'd like to know what are you using for presentations? Epson? BenQ? Optoma? The conference room we have is quite bright, so guess I should look for more lumens (according to guides from PC and from WP) - but what else?

Ideally, I'd want to better match the colors on my working laptop screen (Macbook Pro). As for presentations formats, if this matters, I usually use PowerPoint 2016.

Any recommendations are welcomed.

Edited by jonathanp

• 2 weeks later...
Ladies, gents.

First post here and a question.

According to rules, I've used the "Search" button first, unfortunately no fresh topics around here. Still I'd like to know what are you using for presentations? Epson? BenQ? Optoma? The conference room we have is quite bright, so guess I should look for more lumens (according to guides from PC and from OT) - but what else?

Ideally, I'd want to better match the colors on my working laptop screen (Macbook Pro). As for presentations formats, if this matters, I usually use PowerPoint 2016.

Any recommendations are welcomed.

I agree with John, although there's definitely conference rooms that are still using projectors.

I've been to a ton of conferences with what I do and from what I hear Epson is usually the most popular choice.

From what I understand it's due to easy compatability stuff.