Vray white washing the render

rishika oza

hi..

so i have 3ds max 2018 and i was modelling a scene when my max crashed. i opened the file and started from where i and left (it didnt autosave but i had saved part of it earlier). I had rendered my scene earlier and it was perfectly fine

I opened my Render Setup (I'm using Vray Next) and clicked on the interactive render and it just starts rendering a solid color. I tried to check all my render settings (which are set to the same ones i had kept as far as i know) and I dont know what has gone wrong it just keeps rendering a solid white screen. I tried out a method posted here on the forum which directed at adjusting exposure control after hitting 8 but it still isnt working I'm attaching a screenshot of my VFB and the error message I'm getting.. please help...

Screenshot (36).jpg

Screenshot (35).jpg

So checked my cameras and they are in place. But opened my Environment and my Global Exposure under the Physical Camera was set to about 6.0EV and i guess that was what was white washing the render. I increased it to 13.0EV and now it renders just fine...Thanks a lot for your help though:)