My WIP'age

STRAT

hi guys

just a quick comment about the low quallity and rarely updated WIP's i'm posting for the challenge incase any of you are wondering -

i dont own my own 'pute, so i use the one in work when i can. an hour here and hour there type of thing. so after i compose the basic shot i post up the required WIP, and then the next shot you'll see is the finished artical. unfortunately i dont have time to spend hours and hours tweeking and making ammendments.

just thought i'd explian my situation so you guys dont just think i'm being arrogant about it or not making much effort :)

[ September 06, 2002, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: STRAT ]

hi Strat,

Smells like excuses, but I understand you're feeling. Those of us working - not students - don't have too much spare time... I'm also thinking about entering the challenge, but it will be more like "hey, what can you achieve within 8hours!", not a real investigation or light study...

Maybe the attendees should add the global amount of time that was spent on the contest... (for me this would be 4hours lighting and 6 to get it published on the net... :-p)

rgds

nisus