Are there any designers working in Revit and V-Ray here?

Andrew _GF

Would there be any active Revit/V-Ray users here? GarageFarm is looking for beta testers for their newly developed tool for rendering V-Ray scenes exported from Revit (as .vrscene files).

Early testers and adopters will get access to a credit pack and will be able to influence the development of the tool.

• 2 years later...

I think I wouldn't be wrong if I tell you that  Enscape just wiped out all V-Ray/REVIT users at least in USA.  (That's why Chaos bought them :p)

Here competition is so frantic that Enscape one click to happiness solution just made seance for all Architect and designers.  I work for an Architectural company and even the most hard core V-Ray users did the switch, and when we compete with other firms all of them shows their Escape renderings. A large numebr of Sketchup only houses also did the switch, it is just crazy.

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I'm glad you brought up this topic! Yes, there are designers, including our team at Silicon Valley, who are proficient in both Revit and V-Ray. Our company specializes in Architectural CAD Services, and we frequently utilize Revit for building information modeling (BIM) due to its robust capabilities in creating detailed and accurate architectural designs.

When it comes to rendering, V-Ray is our go-to software because of its powerful rendering engine that produces photorealistic images. The combination of Revit for modeling and V-Ray for rendering allows us to deliver highly detailed and visually stunning architectural presentations to our clients.

If you have any specific questions or need assistance with Revit and V-Ray, feel free to ask. Our team at Silicon Valley is always ready to share our expertise and help out fellow designers in the community.

Best, 
Silicon Valley