Which software would you guys reccomend for modeling and blending for someone with zero experience in 3D?

I've worked a lot with Photoshop and Illustrator, and i want to get into 3d modelling and rendering, mostly for architecture and interior design purposes as a hobby. I'm kind of overwhelmed by the large variety of file formats, modelling software and rendering software so i'd really like a good place to start.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:04 PM, Gabriel Martin said:

I've worked a lot with Photoshop and Illustrator, and i want to get into 3d modelling and rendering, mostly for architecture and interior design purposes as a hobby. I'm kind of overwhelmed by the large variety of file formats, modelling software and rendering software so i'd really like a good place to start.

As a Blender user for some time now, I definitely recommend Blender in your case. It's a free, open source software that has a huge community behind it and holds a wide variety of capabilities, from modeling/texturing/rendering, to animation, simulations, VFX, 2D graphics, video editing, and the list goes on. There are also numerous tutorials online, where you can discover its features in detail. And of course, it has a gargantuan base of addons, materials and assets, most of them free, and those that cost $ are usually too cheap to even discuss it, especially compared to addons and plugins for other 3d software. 

Edited by Nikolaos M