PC config - Sketchup and Vray

Hi guys,

After years delaying, my rather ancient PC is starting to die and I need to buy a new one. I work solely with Sketchup and Vray, and despite not being a professional in the same level as most of the persons here (I'm tetraplegic, and I'm extremely slow doing this type of thing), I want a machine that performs decently, for as long as possible, hopefully without breaking the bank.

The recent PC hardware shortages make choosing the right configuration a pain in the butt, but I managed to choose and order these components already...
-------------------------------------------
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.6Ghz AM4 64MB
Kingston DDR4 32GB 3200MHZ HyperX Fury Black
Samsung SSD 512GB SATA 3 Serie 860 PRO Basic R560 / W530Mb/s
WD HDD 6TB Blue 3.5" 64mb SATA 6gbb/s
Corsair RM650X 650W 80 PLUS Gold Full Modular ATX

--------------------------------------------

I'm having trouble finding an adequate CPU cooler, but with some luck I'll get one of these...
Scythe Fuma 2
Scythe Mugen 5 rev. B
be quiet! Shadow Rock 3

Graphics Card

Unfortunately GPU prices are skyhigh right now, so I was hoping to re-use my current GPU (AMD 6670) - it's 8 or 9 years old, and quite slow but it's working for now - to avoid spending hundreds of euros buying a new one. But a friend of mine said that ''The big problem is whether or not AMD's drivers will support the card under Windows 10. AMD stopped active support for the card. You can use it, but have to use a legacy driver with the last approved release in 2015. So, you can get the card to work, but it may have some repercussions with any s/w that may wish to use newer gpu features or need DirectX 12.''

Due to this I'm worried that my graphics card doesn't work in the new machine, and I'm now researching about GPU's. Most of the work I do is interior design, basically designing a room, modeling the objects, and rendering the scene. So, it isn't very demanding. But for example when trying to do postprocessing after the render is finished, my current card doesn't allow me to do it, it's too slow.

Vray uses the CPU to render the scenes, so I made sure to get the most powerful CPU I could get, but I'm now wondering if I also need a new GPU, and if Vray is likely to ''need' a powerful GPU in the future, or if for example a relatively slow graphics card like the Nvidia 1060 would be enough. Or if I need something at least as powerful as the 2060 or 3060.

Thanks in advance for all comments and suggestions.

Edited by F Suarez