Any Idea how they are creating these 3D models in 10 seconds?

aristocratic3d

Looking up that software, there is definitely an idea going around that it is all a big scam. Apparently their return times are slow which has many questioning where it is indeed AI or poorly paid modelers in some other country doing the work. We all know too well that they are many modelers in our industry who are willing to be paid pennies for their work, so I don't think they would struggle to find a lot of people willing to do work for them. I guess their Discord channel has been going wild lately with accusations and maybe even proof this this is all a scam, so this could be interesting to watch.

All of what they have posted though have been simple, easily broken down into core geometric shapes examples. Even if this AI is true, I doubt it can work on any image you give it.

• Like 1

Well I would not be surprised if that was the case. Maybe that explains the price too.

Most of the AI application so far are experimental so prices are very low or sometimes free.

I would give the benefit of the doubt, maybe is both, some AI to start then someone refine the geo, at a very cheap price.

To me sounds too good to be true.

But I have been wrong many times also.