reworking old project

Sawyer

I was asked to rewwork a 3 year old project. A cad operator modeled the building in cad and from what I can tell booleaned everything. What I am left with is a spaghetti mesh with lines everywhere. I can post a wire frame later but what I need to be able to do is model gable ends where the original has a barrel roof. Any ideas?

Thanks

I was asked to rewwork a 3 year old project. A cad operator modeled the building in cad and from what I can tell booleaned everything. What I am left with is a spaghetti mesh with lines everywhere. I can post a wire frame later but what I need to be able to do is model gable ends where the original has a barrel roof. Any ideas?

Thanks

can you cut the model? ...can you cut the tops of the buildings off, and just model the tops. of course you have already thought of this.

can you cut the model? ...can you cut the tops of the buildings off, and just model the tops. of course you have already thought of this.

I think thats the first thing I will try. I seem to remember having problems cutting geometry that has all these narrow triangles. Maybe it will work fine I will give it shot tonight.