office equipment tool

borisko

Perhaps I'm blind, but I can't seem to figure out how to download the 3D models of stuff from their site. Do you have to install the .exe first? Or is it like an i-drop plugin?

Have you used this program and their files? Could you perhaps post a sample image of what it is you're actually getting?

I'm still downloading this version, but I used that "thing" two years ago when I had to put that furniture in mine project. It worked like plug-in. It installs new toolbars in autocad and after that everything is self-explanatory. That exe should have all objects in it. I worked only with 2d symbols of furniture, so i do not remember how detailed was 3d, but I do remember that there was huge 3d content.

Download will be over in few hours. I'll be back on this thread soon with new informations. :D

boris

I've install it! Installation wasn't really fast:) (15-20 min!)

It is complete library of their products. All you have to do is to type fsl in command bar in autocad and you get new steelcase toolbar.

Everything is in 2d and 3d, but not very detailed. If someone find this useful, there it is.

-boris