Camera matching drone photograph advice

Hern Cabret

I am currently camera matching a couple of aerial drone photographs of a London location to a site and context model. Both of which are quite detailed.
 The height and location coordinates don’t appear to be exactly right so I’m struggling to get everything aligned. 
I’m not that well practiced in this. 
Does anyone have advice on how to best approach it or a tutorial?

thanks 

@Hern Cabret there are a couple of things you can try. I'm making an assumption you know what the lens is that was used on the drone as that needs to be correct.

If you have a small area of thensurrounding context as a 3d model you could use 3dsmax's camera match utility to help. Essentially you create camera match point helpers which you 3D snap to your 3D model. Once you've setup a  good amount, 10-15 should be enough, around the site, you then load in the photograph in to the background and using the camera match utility you choose the location of each point in the photo and if done correctly 3dsmax should create a camera that matches very closely to the view. It's tricky to explain via text. Feel free to message me if you need any help. I'll see if I can find any video tutorials and post a link. 

I'm a commercial drone operator and arch vis artist so have camera matched a fair few aerial photos and video this way. Its a shame your height data is inaccurate though as that's not ideal is it.