Hello from Skander !

Hello everyone,

I'm skander, a freshly graduated architect from Tunisia and an archviz enthusiastic, I have more than one year of professional experience in an agency and more than three years as a freelancer in the field of architectural visualization and 3D environment for video games. During this period,  I have worked on different projects with differents programs and tools ! so I invite you all to check my work in here : https://www.behance.net/skannbf .

I'm looking forward to hear your feedback in case you have checked my work and I'm looking forward to discover and meet all of you in here.

Hi Skander,

It's great to connect with you here! I'm Ahmed, also passionate about architecture and architectural visualization. Your background and experience sound impressive—I'm particularly intrigued by your work in both agency settings and as a freelancer, especially in the realm of 3D environments for video games.

I took a look at your portfolio on Behance, and I must say, your projects are inspiring! I'm especially drawn to L's Pastry Shop I'd love to hear more about your process and the tools you use.

Looking forward to learning from you and being part of this community!

Best regards,
Ahmed

On 4/29/2024 at 7:45 PM, Ahmed Kamara said:

Hi Skander,

It's great to connect with you here! I'm Ahmed, also passionate about architecture and architectural visualization. Your background and experience sound impressive—I'm particularly intrigued by your work in both agency settings and as a freelancer, especially in the realm of 3D environments for video games.

I took a look at your portfolio on Behance, and I must say, your projects are inspiring! I'm especially drawn to L's Pastry Shop I'd love to hear more about your process and the tools you use.

Looking forward to learning from you and being part of this community!

Best regards,
Ahmed

Hello Ahmed,

It's a pleasure to connect with you! Thank you for your interest in my work. In my experience, a crucial first step is aligning client expectations and budgets with the tools and achievable results. 3ds Max with Corona Renderer and 3ds Max with Twinmotion offer different strengths and require varying amounts of time investment.

For example, with L's Pastry Shop, the client had a tight budget and a quick turnaround. Twinmotion was the ideal choice due to its time-saving features. Its extensive library of 3D models and textures helped expedite the project delivery. To further enhance the realism of the renders, I incorporated some post-production work in Photoshop.I hope this explanation clarifies my approach. I'd be happy to discuss more if you want :D.