Rendering ''Reddish'' Shadow - Vray

gianzanare

Hello, I'm trying to get rid of a ''reddish'' shadow in an interior rendering. I am almost sure that the shadow is coming from the v-ray sun in the scene. I would like for the shadow to be gray, I tried to fix the color bleeding by reducing the saturation to 0 in the GI, but it doesn't seems to be the issue. Is there a fix to this without changing the hour in the daylight parameters? Please help.

I'm using 3ds max by the way.

I will attach the render with the daylight settings.

Capture 1.JPG

Capture 2.JPG

Capture 3.JPG

You can change the color of the sun (override it to a manual color and go for something white), or the most correct way would be to change the white balance in your camera. If you look at your picture you can see that everything is that everything is tinted red, so it is not just the glass shadow.

What is causing the glass shadow most likely is that your glass has a thickness and is not 100% percent transparent, and the sunbeams that are going through your glass is going through it at an angle, so that if say your glass has a 1cm thickness, the light travels through more than that and is thus tinted more if you have that enabled or just casts more shadow since a thicker glass blocks more light than a thinner one. So set your refraction color to completely white. Also one thing you can try is to make sure you right click your glass object, go to vray properties and uncheck visible to gi. That may help.