1701 middle river

Cesar R

ok guys, I made the sugested changes, plus added a few PS touches. the guy in the pic has to go but ill leave it there for now as mark of WIP.

Please comment.

One thing I have problems with is the glass, I can't get it to reflect like real glass does, I drove by similar houses around my heighborhood and I noticed the glass was dark but yet it reflected things from accross the street. how can achieve this effect?

final_24x36_edit_1a.jpg

one of the windows faces the garage, Y? I don't know, everyting is as per the ACAD file I recieved. I am just a render artist?.. for now..:)

the guy in the pic has to go but ill leave it there for now

I noticed the glass was dark but yet it reflected things from accross the street. how can achieve this effect?

The guy's fine.

There is no distinct sun angle. May I suggest a sun angle that will illuminate both visible sides of the house, but about 30 degrees to the front, 60 degs to the side, more or less (more on front, in other words). This will provide a longer eave shadow on the right and shadow at the garage door, this will liven up the side, it will still be darker than the front.

The front will get shadows hitting down the posts and knocking back the balcony area, which is what you want. Show some transparency at the entrance glass. You might see a light patch with mullion shadows through the glass (depends on interior shapes). This will make the house more inviting.

Prune back the green stuff that blocks the visual path to the door, throw down some cliche palm shadows in the foreground and show a horizon.