SketchUp/Photoshop Renderings

bwsumruld

Thanks for the tutorial it helped alot. I really like the look you applied in SketchUp/Photoshop. If I could get some advice from anyone I would appreciate it. I used SketchUp and Photoshop for my image here. The building and wall materials were applied in SketchUp but all the furniture was photoshop in. Is there anyway I could actually make this look more artistically rendered?

Sorry I guess I was posting in the wrong forum. I was more interested in the photoshop technique. I photoshoped the furniture because that is exactly the items I wanted to use. But I am going back in and modeling the stuff or finding it in the 3D warehouse etc... I was just wondering I could get it to look more preliminary like a sketch or even a watercolor. I have just found that type of thing to do , hard in the past but thought I would see if anyone had any ideas. I do apologize I shoud have posted in the photoshop category.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ink&Paint material, or mental ray Contour shader, or Vray Toon, or finalToon, or Illustrate (there are probably others) - to get quality output you actually need to run these through the render engine so it's not as fast as Sketchup, but you can get a lot of control.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...