3DS max 3ds max, it's all i hear about!!!!!!

chalk

if ur a c4d user (chalk) then verticle correction is achieved via cinema's standard tilt camera. best thing in cinema if you ask me :)

I just dug this out of the Content Browser presets, and I can't believe I've never seen this before! Thanks for the tip Strat. How is this different from the new Shift Camera object Maxon includes in the new architecture package?

Just a very small rant. This site has so many resources that have the potential to be very useful to me, and i come back here and check almost everything out time and time again....... but 90% of the time some artical or tutorial which looked great to start with boils down to a specific 3ds max tutorial, or only relates directly to that program in some way, either that or vray.

I'm trying to better my knowledge and renderings of cinema 4d for my......

Chalk

Hey man!

I love cgarchitects forum. :D

That being said, u could check out this forum/thread, if u havent already, for (additional;) ) info:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/index.php/f-176.html

And yes, VRAY coming soon to cinema4d!! They have tested 1,5 years-continuing, to be sure it's a killer!

And yes, the architectural edition (and extension kit) from Maxon shows that Cinema4d is a serious alternative to the Maxes.

/The Don