Jeff Mottle of CGarchitect Joins Smoothe

Jeff Mottle

• Administrators

Just in case you missed it, Smoothe is hiring in both their Manchester and London Offices. Check the Jobs section of CGA for more info. Canada will follow later this year.

Originally posted by kid:

Great news, congratulations Jeff.

So you'll be the big bossman. Expect my portfolio in the mail ;D

• Administrators

Actually there isn't. Times are tough for SMED and my boss is not allowed to hire on anyone to replace me. We have a guy who has been doing 3D cad, but has no experience with CG, so he will be trynig to get up to speed, but you all know how long that wil take. He's a smart guy, but it doesn't matter who you are it takes time. Unfourtunately they will want him to dive into full production rigth away.

Originally posted by ingo:

I've heard there is even a position vacant at SMED international ;)

Just in case you missed it, Smoothe is hiring in both their Manchester and London Offices. Check the Jobs section of CGA for more info. Canada will follow later this year.
I saw the ad, unfortunately I have another 3 years of school to go. They must be doing really well to undertake such an expansion.

We have a guy who has been doing 3D cad, but has no experience with CG ... Unfourtunately they will want him to dive into full production rigth away.
Poor guy, atleast he'll have this great site to aid in his learning.

• Administrators

Yup I owe ya a few beers for sure... :) The next time I'm in London or if you make it to SIGGY I'll treat ya to a big ass steak dinner. Well maybe we'd better avoid the beef in London. LOL.

Something I should have done the last time I was there. Ooops did I eat three hamgurgers while I was there?!! If you start to notice the site looking a bit weird...it could be mad cow disease setting in.

Originally posted by mzagorski:

Congrats again Jeff - Just dont forget who told you about Smooth ;)

Hey Jeff.. yeah, I dont think there are too many cows in London... so bound to get some dodgy burgers with a bit some added "extras" LOL.

What ya want is some PRIME SCOTTISH BEEF :D:D We dont let our cows out of Scotland, or into Scotland... They stay here where the hills are green - caused by air rising, cooling, condensing, and falling as precipitation all too bloody often.. :D