iphone 3.0 Today!

acjwalker

Not to start a flame war, but since AT&T is not an option for me, I got a Palm Pre with Sprint and I've been very happy with it.

I've never had an iphone, but since most of the Palm people are now ex-Apple people, I feel a little like I have an iphone sibling with a different form factor.

I've never had an iphone, but since most of the Palm people are now ex-Apple people, I feel a little like I have an iphone sibling with a different form factor.

i'm not an Apple person really, but i've owned my iPod Touch for a couple of years now and think it really is God in your pocket. I think the whole App Store culture has a certain appeal that 'other' devices just dont have. It is a 'fun' pastime.

My first smack in the face that I had upgraded came last night when I strapped on the phone to go for a run. Thank god you can disable the shuffle on shake option.... took me a couple minutes to figure out why I kept changing songs!

ha ha

HA! Ridiculous...I havent had any problems or bugs pop up, I checked through all my apps and info to see if anything was removed. I like the new update, there is some handy things incorporated; the only wish is that the Voice Control was available for the 3G. Which I dont understand why it isnt, but all in all I recommend the update.