I'm getting married!!!!

STRAT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! I'll bring many 'wittekes' (=White Beers/Hoegaarden)... and I'll also bring some stronger 'Verboden Vrucht' (=Forbidden Fruit) and of course our famous 'Duvel' (=Devil... ow ow be careful thou lad calling me Fred!!! *hint*)

And just maybe some heavy 'Bush' (=the strongest Belgian Beer available) if I'm allowed to transport them... :-p

rgds

nisus

s

Originally posted by nisus:

and of course our famous , mmm I remember that, very good!

And just maybe some heavy 'Bush' (=the strongest Belgian Beer available) if I'm allowed to transport them... :-p

He he, bush bier. That’s stuff is somewhere around 15% alcohol if I remember correctly, right? The one time I have visited Belgium w/2 other friends our hosts threw a cocktail party for us. Our hosts asked if we have ever had “bush bier”.

Now mind you, here in the states American Bush Beer is akin to, ummm, watered down dog piss. Terrible tasting and no punch. So we didn’t get what the big deal was.

Anyways, they had this grin on their faces that told us that we weren’t talking about the same beer. To add to the Drama, we spoke limited, very limited, French, and no Dutch, and only one or two of them spoke decent English.

Well, after the fist sip of Belgium Bush Bier, we found out exactly what was their grins were for trink39.gif

~

Hey nisus, I have a Q for you. When we were in Belgium, we lived w/some Belgium friends and lived their lifestyle for about a week, eating tons of chocolate covered treats for breakfast, drinking good beir, and ate the best canard I have ever had. How in the world do you guys stay so slim???

When they visited us in the states they would actually take pictures of obscenely obese people because it just wasn’t hardly seen in Belgium.

What’s Belgium’s secret???

Paul :D

Hi Paul,

Lovely story ;)

When they visited us in the states they would actually take pictures of obscenely obese people because it just wasn’t hardly seen in Belgium.
Ow dear... another one... I wanted to do the same thing when I was back in New York... I was really impressed by weight-level 2 persons (as we don't have many up here) and got really scared when people told me there were even many weight-level 4 Americans... ow deèèààr!

Once saw an Englishman hitting 'Duvel', drinking them like regular English Beer... After a lovely night and about 9 Duvels he has never felt so drunk in his live... Wonderful!

How in the world do you guys stay so slim???
Mmm... we must be very very frustrated with the dutch living up north... or with the englishmen, french or germans... :-p

To be honest: not a clue!

rgds

nisus

well he has changed it in good wine now...

Pavel has the classic interests of every rock 'n roller... Drugs (CG) , sex (girls), and alcohol (good wine)

BTW did you know that the reason for marihuana being "legal" in holland is because of the daily stress we have to put up with from our neighboring countries.. (Belgium, germany and even overseas UK) :winkgrin: :ngelaugh:

BTW did you know that the reason for marihuana being "legal" in holland is because of the daily stress we have to put up with from our neighboring countries.. (Belgium, germany and even overseas UK)
Were softdrugs not legal, you did not have so much stress from foreign visitors/buyers ;-p

its cool to see that us dutchies are "normal" drinkers..
In fact the dutch drink twice as much, only Heiniken is not a very strong beer ;-ppp

rgds

nisus

Originally posted by Paul Griger:

quote:
Originally posted by bigcahunak:

I wouldn't mind if it stays just a "post your fiance pic..."

Why, you got one bigcahunak :D I'm married (+) so thats why I won't have to post if it stays a "post your fiance pic..."

Too late anyway, strat just did it...