I'm getting married!!!!

STRAT

hi chaps, quick update.....

busy busy busy

we're currently in process of buying a new house.....Gail is having a minor operation in hospital real soon........xmas comming......small holiday booked...... so......

she said it'll definately happen first thing in the new year!!! :D:D:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she can be seen here -

http://www.cgarchitect.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000116

she's a child minder, so she gets all the school holidays off! she knows absolutely zip about technology (but then she is a girlie :p ) and where computers are concerned she just lets me get on with it. keeping the overtime hours to a minimum really can be a challenge tho at times.

she's a child minder, so she gets all the school holidays off!
Same here. My wife teaches 6th grade English to students that presumably already speak it. What an easy job--off by three, no weekends, all summer off... To anyone reading this DON'T believe it--teaching is one of the hardest jobs you can do. My hours are longer as a renderer, but teachers really earn their pay.

Well, working with kids should prepare her for life with someone in the architecture field.

Best of luck getting the wedding put together!

My wife is a teacher too. Well she was until she decided she would rather take care of our daughter. So she just works part time. And now we have a bity shrimp on the way (baby # 2) so she may not be back to teaching for a while. I have to say she is a lot happier and less stressed now than I have ever seen her. Teaching is about the hardest gig I have seen.

• 4 months later...

****another update****

moved into new house, needs improvements (in progress), credit card bills are rocketing blah blah blah.

but she told me last night she's happy to let it all settle down a bit and set a definate date for this comming september!!!

thats awesome man. Sorry didn't post earlier but Congrats!!!

I've got about another 2 years before I can settle down. She's got 2 years of school left and that keeps us about 400 miles apart. ARG!!!

Thats awesome though....keep us informed!!