Error Creating File output

marciortiz

Hey Guys,

I got this annoying error every time I press render. I have try use fryrender before with the same mistake, and now I tried again and the problem persist.

I was very surprise to don't find anything on the web regarding this, and apparently the randomcontrol support on the forum is specific for some users, so I decide to post here :)

Just to know, 3Dsmax 2011 and Fryrender demo version + max plugin. Even if I try to change the DSI, RGB and Fry folder, the mistake continues, "Error Creating file output".

Does anyone can help?

Thanks in advance =]

Hi Philip, thanks for your reply.

I just done a test and I believe I had a vray material on scene which cause me problem. Can't be space on memory.

The other funny thing is, if I press F9, fryrender work normally without give me the message, but if I go to settings (F10) and press render, he give the error message.

• 11 months later...

Well its an old thread, found it while looking for the answer to the title.

but ended up finding the solution myself. under the common tab in the render setup. locate Render Output and check save file and choose an image type and folder in the files button. Rendering works again.

after one rendering you can uncheck it again at it still works. Have no idea why.