Post Your Pics

Jeff Mottle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to only shave once a week...but it never seems to work.

What I don't understand is this....

As guys we probably shave most our lives. Why then after thousands of hours of flawless practice, does the damn blade slip and cut the living crap outta of us.

Damn blades.

/rant

Oh and why in the hell do smoke detectors go off at 3am, when there is no smoke, no fire, and the battery's not dead.

Blah blah blah blah

*passes out*

Some of you will know me already... but for those of you that dont. Here' me (Mike), and my wife (Yoko)

http://www.cgarchitect.com/forum/filepush.asp?file=mike_hawaii.jpg

MIKE - This was me in Hawaii a few months ago.

http://www.cgarchitect.com/forum/filepush.asp?file=yoko_edinburgh.jpg

YOKO - My wife in Edinburgh Scotland about 6 weeks ago.

Nice to see you all... some new faces that I've not seen before.

Mike

[ January 10, 2003, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: mzagorski ]

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, ok.....After a long time, here is my picture. Shaven, in an attempt of looking younger :D

This picture was taken in a hotel basement in San Francisco about a year ago....Don't panic, alright?

filepush.asp?file=Lookatme2.jpg

In case you're wondering, I'm the guy in the middle, ok? :p

Hope you guys can still sleep at night after seeing this....

[]

Rick

wow there are some really funny pics out there.

STRAT!!!! you have a mullet. I now have utter repect for you!!!

Jeff, i know you own this site and can boot me off but seriously don't leave me alone with your wife i may have an accident! lol ( nice knowing everyone i'll be booted now!)

i guess i will have to put mine up. Hmmm cataloge pose i reckon hmm clothes on or off?

hehe jeff knows i'm kidding. thats that good thing about candadians. they are like americans but with a sense of humour! ( am i digging a hole?) lol

well here i am. My mate andy will take the piss me posting my pic but he has one his formum so.

this is my sears catalodge pose although i do look a bit cross eyed!

filepush.asp?file=matt_vinoir1.jpg

• Administrators

LOL, I'm sure my wife will be flattered. Reminds me of a wedding I went to. I was sitting at a round table with my wife and several other people. I was talking to another guy and my wife was sitting one seat away from me. Another guy comes over, and starts chatting my wife up. He kind of missed the ring and did not realise her husband was sitting behind him. Well a few cheesy lines later and a "save a dance for me" and my wife responds well you'll have to ask my husband as she points to me. The guy turned about 6 shades of red and spent the rest of the night applogising profusely to me. I'm like "buddy, relax, it does not matter, just take this advice...look for the ring first." LOL, still makes me laugh.

Jeff, i know you own this site and can boot me off but seriously don't leave me alone with your wife I may have an accident! lol ( nice knowing everyone i'll be booted now!)

[ January 10, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Jeff Mottle ]

you people are obviously typing drunk

I will try to get a photo up sometime soon. I'll have to get my son to take one. I'm usually the one with the camera, so there are no pictures of me. Sometimes someone else takes one of me, but then if I didn't take it, how good could it be?

I could take one of those arms-length scary pics, but then that would not be very original.

I, too, have trouble passing for an adult.

I have just woken my wife up from all the laughing. What a great thread. It's always nice to put a face on to people you interact with so often. I must say though that I feel old looking at all you guys. Anyways, here's mine with my son Nicolas. Excuse the hair though, it was the second day of camping.

http://www.cgarchitect.com/forum/filepush.asp?file=Camping.jpg

Cheers to all!

Juan Navarro