Post Your Pics

Jeff Mottle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all,

I usually only have time to read your guys' banter, but i have some free time now (2 am) to have my first chance to post, unfortunately for you it comes with a picture... cover your eyes or squint.....

fromthemorph.jpg

..a 31 year old fart @

morphosis architects,

ed hatcher

hey an official famous architecture company, how about that! love your work man!!

( did that come across as a bit arse licking?)

i'm not going to ask for a job now.... unless there is one?! lol

goes to show, the better you are at architecture the more hair you lose. you must be as good as strat!! lol

ah my saarcastic sense of humour will be my downfall, i can tell!

Funny, matt you know Morphosis hire actors who look like "Architects" to put on their webpage because monkeys chained to desks in a dark basement just doesn't hold that same Ohh! Ahh! He's an Architect! factor ;)

Having said that though, if you won't beg for a job matt, then I will.

Please sir.

...or maybe I should just finish school first eh.

hahahaha!!! you guys are old! (it would've been just my luck if a young fart like me could just 'harvest' all you guys' knowledge in architecture and architectural communication visualization. well, this is the real world and, like most you guys must've acquired your skills over prolonged exposure to the monitor and hogging the CPU overtime, i'll be hogging 'cgarchitect.com' for until its existence. (really!!!...no ars licking implied)

here is me hogging the digicam @ 4am:)

er...ah...uhm...this could be a great advancement in the pesticide industy...(wanna ante your stock shares?) filepush.asp?file=MVC-005S.jpg

kidding aside,

its nice to be getting to see you guys

[ January 11, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: jucaro ]

thanks Jucaro,

If there's one thing old people like, it's being reminded how old they are....hah. (i do have to thank you though for re-affirming my belief that youth IS in fact wasted on the young...heheh..).

sarcastically to matt & kid: we're always looking for smart, talented people,.. so if you run across any be sure and let me know.... :)

hehe thanks studio, i'll be on the look out!

btw we are both from the uk ( well orginally anyway kid you ex-pat!)so we do quite a lot of sarcasm. glad to see the americans are catching on with the sarky wit!!

( it is so easy to be mis-understood as sarky or not on the computer i need some sort of a code to use when doing it i reckon!)

Great, America has sarcasm now? But do they know how to use it?

studio451, how will I know if I come across one of these 'smart, talented' people?

you wouldn't want to give matt a job anyway, he would make your office smell like poo.

[ January 12, 2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: kid ]

lol ernest, was that "no" the most brilliantly sarky comment i have ever heard or just compounding my comments?

i just don't know. i'll choose to believe we have found a comic genius!! haha

btw, that is a seriously scary pic. god knows what i am like at that time but i never going to want to find out now!!

kid ;) touche!! lol

Its me… my name is not Gulgamesh (surprisingly), it is Dermott. This is the most recent photo I have bar one at a world record breaking street ceili. In this photo I’m the one on the left, the guy to the right is Wayne, a Kiwi. It was taken about 6 months ago just as we returned from absailing, I was feeling very at one with nature… Grizzly Adams-esque. I haven’t cut my hair since and I’m starting to look like a scruffy bas*&^d, in fact I’m almost like a young Grizzly Adams at this point. Between chopping wood, complaining about wasting food, and having given up combing my hair completely its only a matter of time until its full blown Adams-it is… or the mental hospital!

Dermott

filepush.asp?file=absail_01.jpg