Janzer v1.0

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

actually your bump and The czech website Thread = 1 more Free resource link

http://www.maxarea.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1709

Thanks for The bump Strat (but not literally)

oops just cant help but googling, free 3d resources =

Results 1 - 10 of about 38,100,000 for free 3d resources

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GWYF,GWYF:2006-50,GWYF:en&q=free+3d+resources

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks brother its realy greate website.......a very big CG Download collection is available of this website.....................Thanks Again for share this website to all..... :)

I use all of the above :)

www.accustudio.com

HUGE collection of 3d models and texture, models are mapped, they come in DXF or DWG, and you can download all the textures for each model as a single librarie, they have also good backgrounds, and they have RPC's made of single bitmap... very useful :)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone try the above 'archibase' resource? It looks like you need to download an application to download models... they swear no spyware/adware is installed, but... Let's just say I'd like a second opinion. Looks like a great resource with a ton of stuff, but I thought I'd check and see if anyone else has used it without trouble.

Anyone try the above 'archibase' resource? It looks like you need to download an application to download models... they swear no spyware/adware is installed, but... Let's just say I'd like a second opinion. Looks like a great resource with a ton of stuff, but I thought I'd check and see if anyone else has used it without trouble.

if you click on any model image you should get a download prompt for a zip file, which contains a .3ds file for the model, there's no need for any application.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I collected a ton of free resource sites (hundreds of texture, model, tutorial, etc. sites) and posted them all here. Just click on the catergories on the right for what you need. I think a lot of the sites mentioned on this thread are already covered, plus some others.

• 3 months later...