Free 3D Model Resources

Janzer v1.0

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

first of all, i'm new in this forum and i have been reading this forum for about 2 weeks now. i am a university student on architcecture and for my project i am now learning how to render. started from autocad architecture then turned to 3ds max and now learning vray... :rolleyes:

my question is, i can find 3d models from websites you have given (tables, seats, beds ect) and there are really high quallity models and materials for vray. but my house is still empty because there are no objects like; water glasses, paintings on the wall, books (not bookshelves), stuff.. you know, stuff which excits in every house. i'm trying to search these objects but i couldn't find any of them. i know they are really exrtra stuff but they are the objects which make a render more realistic.. doo you know any source for that. (btw i'm a student and for now, i'm just searching for free models).

second source helped for some objects like glasses and books. i'm still searching for more cool extra stuff.

thanks

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:confused:

La caisse epargne fr | Caisse epargne caisse d'epargne | www caisse epargne

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the site track. It seems like I cannot open the files. I have no idea about the trackscript. Do I need to install it so I can open the downloaded files? I am using 3Ds Max 9.

When I collected the texture I overwrote most of the files in the format 2009 Max.

FlexForm collection stored in format 8 max.

TrackScripts is a collection of scripts.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...