Adding more photo realism.

ankit4d

Hey man great improvement to your work...Though i prefer the image before it was cropped...keep up the good work u seem to be a fast learner. And my 2cents:...lots and lots of environmental observation....just study real life photos and compare it to your renderings...:D

I think the glass i the building could be worked on. The windows look like mirrors at the moment with no depth to them at all. I would try making the glass completely transparent, perhaps adding the reflection in Photoshop instead by creating a matte material for your glass and exporting an alpha channel. So you can control the reflection completely. Or failing that just tone down your reflection in the glass material. I think getting depth on the inside of a building by more transparent glass can add a lot.

I would also consider trying to 'dirty' up the facade a bit. even if the building is a plain rendered finish, it would benefit from a little weathering, maybe near the pavement, under overhangs. Subtly is the key here. Again, you could simply do this in photoshop with the exposure brush controls. Also I think you pavement could have a little more deviation in the texture, so it looks a bit more natural.