• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've found the solution !!!! None of the above works, not even a scripts with my 2012 max x64, so the solution is just type in command : trackViewNodes[#Max_MotionClip_Manager].track = copy trackViewNodes[#Max_MotionClip_Manager].track

and after this : gc()

Just for a seconds everything will be clear, its like command purge in Auto CAD..

awsome this work... tanks man:o you save my life:p

• 1 month later...

i had this problem..but solve it with this solution:

" run this script on listener to disable max motion manager

t=trackviewnodes;n=t[#Max_MotionClip_Manager];deleteTrackViewController t n.controller

and run this to clear memory

gc()"

thanks a lot

..files from 1.7 gb saving time 10 minutes and using 32 gb ddr of memory drope after this at 230 mb and 3gb ddr!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just recently i was able to help out one guy who posted a problematic scene on TheArea

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/3ds-Max-3ds-Max-Design-General/Autodesk-didin-t-want-to-help-Long-saving-problem-in-2011-HELP/td-p/4945626

As i found out , that scene was hit by the Notetrack bug ( the scene had more than 190K notetracks ). Importand part was that the notetracks were not under "Max_MotionClip_Manager", were the Cleaner script and the above script snippet finds them. In that scene the notetracks were under the "Anim Layer Control Manager" ( part of animation layers )

So if the Cleaner script or the script snippets above to not work, you might modify the snippet for this:

while (numNoteTRacks TrackViewNodes.Anim_Layer_Control_Manager > 0) do deleteNoteTrack TrackViewNodes.Anim_Layer_Control_Manager (getNoteTrack TrackViewNodes.Anim_Layer_Control_Manager 1)

you can check how many notetracks are actually there using the following line

numNoteTRacks TrackViewNodes.Anim_Layer_Control_Manager

• 2 weeks later...