Its All in The Family

Dad plays drums, Mom writes The music

The girls play violin viola cello and keyboards

The lead singer is 16

i am Taking music Theory lessons with The Mom

Randy

• Administrators

The ultimate solution for what everyone is listening to: http://www.last.fm/

A friend of mine passed this on to me and it rocks. Basically it's a website that tracks every song you listen to and then creates charts and track lists in real-time for the community and your friends to see. It's free and there are plugins for most of the top music players out there. You just add a friend and you can see what they are listening to and what else they like.

If you sign up, my username is "jmottle". Post your username here if you sign up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest nazcaLine

stripped (live) by depeche mode...and their complete singles collection time and time again...enjoy the silence, guys...

oh, and deftones, 311, garbage, chemical brothers, linking park, radiohead, pearl jam, nirvana, cafe tacuba (a mexican group) , madre matilda (a peruvian techno-pop group)...

Undertones...

I have a very painful memory thanks to those guys--the only band I've ever seen whistle loudly into a mic at a concert. My ears still hurt. That was a long time ago, they were opening for either Joe Jackson or the Clash back in '79.

Follow ups:

Jeff, thanks for your advocacy of Death Cab For Cutie. I bought Plans for my wife and we're both enjoying it ever since.

The new Supergrass disc Road To Rouen is really good. Its got a lot of staying power, I was slow to warm to it but now find it indispensable. And I forgive them for the Ramones pun.