All the renders you can eat for $59!

M V

Nice, Chile is seen by Brazilians as the best country in Latin America; Nor can it be considered a third world. Brazil is plunged into a political and economic crisis, as it has always been. That is why I am following this topic, because I would like to be able to offer my services in the future to countries with a more valued currency. Of course, im would like to be able to charge a fair price, above $ 50.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, Chile is seen by Brazilians as the best country in Latin America; Nor can it be considered a third world. Brazil is plunged into a political and economic crisis, as it has always been. That is why I am following this topic, because I would like to be able to offer my services in the future to countries with a more valued currency. Of course, im would like to be able to charge a fair price, above $ 50.

Well yes, Chile has a pretty consistent economy through the years, compared to Argentina or Brazil that have a lot of bubble times. But still, there are many things that should be taking care to make it a more advanced country. Besides we are not big in manufacturing compared to Brazil for example, we are mostly natural resources.

Any ways, talking with some old friend that do the same thing, the Chilean price it is very competitive but not far from what is charged here in the USA, actually depending on the project, the prices are almost the same. Maybe Brazilians are selling them sell too cheap??

I thought everything was big in Brazil ;)

Saludos!