vray GPU next 3ds max distributed rendering

rubenapablaza

Hello Guys... Before of all please forgive my poor english, in my country we speak spanish so I´ll try to be clear.

The thing is: I have 2 PC, one with a i7 4930k+1080ti and the other has a i7 4930k+980ti; both has 3DS Max 2020 with VRay NEXT update 1.2; the distributed rendering works fine with DR Spawner with the firewall deactivated, so far so good, when I change to Vray GPU NEXT, with the same steps than I made for the other system by CPU or normal rendering as a way to speak, the rendering process does not add the second PC like the other process; I hope you can understand me. I looked for information but nothing, so the question is:

the VRAY GPU distributed rendering recognizes my other PC (CPU+GPU) or this it´s just a fantasy in my head? I thought that it works the same way that the "normal rendering" by cpu, adding the others PC´s with the difference that Iwould have more power with the cpu+gpu from 1, 2 or more PC´s. So,, it´s possible or just a fantasy? and if it´s possible... how to do it??

thanks.