I think you have a good start, but there is room for improvement.

First big item, rebuild your lighting. The message on screen is odd for a demo or a showcase. A work in progress, sure, but not for a final project.Your auto exposure settings are off as well. When you go to the window for the first time, the room gets way too dark and the shot becomes about the window. If you were showing an oceanfront or city view out the window, then you can reasonably darken the room. However, you just have pure white outside the windows so there isn't anything spectacular to look at. In general, your auto exposure is distracting throughout the entire video. It wobbles between light/dark far too often.

This may be back to the auto exposure issue or that fact that your lighting isn't rebuilt yet, but for an apartment with all white and lighter finishes and interior lights on in the daytime, the space reads incredibly dark. The view around the 55 second mark where you are looking back into the kitchen, that kitchen area should never be that dark. If you are trying to sell a product that will sell this space, the people who want to buy this need to see the space. So when it doubt, make it 25% brighter.

I like the map in the corner, that is a nice touch.

My biggest advice is to change your finishes and style if you want to really stand out. I can go to YouTube right now and find 100+ clones of this space within a simple search. The small apartment with all white finishes has been done to death already in Unreal, so in order to stand out above the rest of them you need to really do your work to stand out.

• Thanks 1