SF/Bay Area Meet Up?

Crazy Homeless Guy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

On the occasion of CG Architect founder Jeff Mottle coming to SF, Transparent House would like to host a MeetUp on Friday, November 18th. It would be a great opportunity for the Bay Area based artists to meet with Jeff in person and socialize amongst each other. Please RSVP here or email to 1111@transparenthouse.com by Friday, November 11th and we will let you the location.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Best,

Dima.

• Administrators

As I'll be in SFO from the 14-19 I will be doing some video interviews in SFO on a few CG companies. If you think your company does cool stuff, have some really interesting projects you want to showcase and would like to do an interview on CGA, please email me at jmottle@cgarchitect.com Currently I have some time on Thursday (17th) and Friday (18th) and maybe Wed afternoon.

Hi Dima,

I would be interested in this Meetup - thanks!

Alexa

Hello all,

On the occasion of CG Architect founder Jeff Mottle coming to SF, Transparent House would like to host a MeetUp on Friday, November 18th. It would be a great opportunity for the Bay Area based artists to meet with Jeff in person and socialize amongst each other. Please RSVP here or email to 1111@transparenthouse.com by Friday, November 11th and we will let you the location.

Best,

Dima.

Count me in Dima.

Hello all,

Best,

Dima.

• 3 months later...

Hello boys and girls, We feel that it might be good time for a brand new Bay Area Meet Up. We just moved to a new studio and after last week celebration (http://on.fb.me/AopwZi) with our friends and clients we feel like hosting another party. So we will provide drinks and space and you...you just need to show up and have fun. How does Friday, March 23rd, sound to you, it's three weeks away. RSVP here by March 16th.

Looking forward to meeting old and new faces and discuss what's going on in the industry and locally.

UPDATE: We decided to make it even more interesting and bring together motiongraphers and arch.viz professionals. You can either RSVP here or at http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-3D-Animation-Meetup-Group/

Best,

Denis

Edited by Krylov
Adding new information

• 2 weeks later...

No worries Mike. We are planning to do it regularly , so there definitely will be more opportunities.

All, we had a good crowd of people for tonight. There will be folks from archviz world as well as from advertising/film. If you haven't make it to RSVP on time, we can still add your name to the list.

Best,

Denis

• 11 months later...

Hello SF group,

This week Jeff Mottle, President/CEO of CGarchitect Digital Media and Lon Grohs VP, of Business Development for Chaos Group USA will be visiting Bay Area. To welcome them in SF we are organizing a meetup on this Friday, March 22nd, between 6 and 8:30PM. TH will provide wine and some snacks Due to a limited availability this is an RSVP event only. Please RSVP by this Wednesday, March 20th at http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-3D-Animation-Meetup-Group/events/109843892/ We hope to see you on Friday,

Dima and TH Team