SF/Bay Area Meet Up?

Crazy Homeless Guy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone still interested in a group trip to wine country as we so drunkenly dreamed up on our last outting?

Living social has a deal running right now, limo for 8 for six hours up to Napa or Sonoma for $400. So for $50 plus tip we could all go up there in style and have a DD.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/71343-six-hour-limo-tour-for-eight-passengers

The deal is available for 2 more days..... so chime in and let me know if there's enough interest in snagging the deal!

So far 4...... Me, Campbell, Gilbert, and Travis..... I'll nudge Mike and O'Brien at work and see if I can get them onboard.

I went ahead and bought it last week. Got a back up plan in place in case we can't find enough takers, but ideally I think it'd be a great trip for the cga group.

Found out in the fine print when I bought it that you aren't limited to 6 hours, you can extend it for $75 an hour if we're inclined.

(wooo hooo....post #2500)

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone ready for another go-round already? O'brien had the idea of us doing our own CGA 10th anniversary celebration for those of us in SF not going to Siggraph.

How's Friday the 12th look for everyone?

I'll reach out to our two new thread joiners and give a PM invite if everyone's game for another happy hour.

/bk