SF/Bay Area Meet Up?

Crazy Homeless Guy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times

Yes, thank you. all. It was fabulous to see and be seen, especially in my home city. I'm glad we walked from Travis' office to the bar. Just walking around is always the best part of being in any city.

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's funny that my sister took the photos and cut me out of the group shots. Family, what r'ya gonna do.

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's funny that my sister took the photos and cut me out of the group shots. Family, what r'ya gonna do.

No problem on that one, Ernest....you were the one who said last night Photoshop is our bread and butter baby! (paraphrasing)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone...

Are you guys still doing this? How do you feel about newcomers? I relocated to Berkeley from San Diego a couple weeks ago...

John Manning

...you look a young there mr.manning :D

you know all newcomers have to buy the first 3 rounds right? just kidding, please join us.

• 3 months later...

Ready for another go round?

Last week of August is my one year mark since my migration here to SF for work so I figured it's worth a happy hour celebration. Travis bought me my first brew when I got to town so I figured it's my turn to return the favor, first rounds on me!

Anyone open to drinks Friday the 27th?

Edited by BrianKitts

Generally people use the expression "I dont remember the last time we got together...[yadda yadda yadda]" to demonstrate that it had been a long time since they last got together.

Except in this case. I REALLY dont rememeber the last time we got together. I mean it was erased from my memory from the beer...

So in that case...Im down