Photo of the DAY - Ongoing

AJLynn

Spotted on my way into the office yesterday. That would be a stuffed animal tiger mounted on a bike so that it "looks" like someone is riding a tiger when they are peddling down the road.

I think the chain that is locking up the bike is a nice touch. It adds a touch of rugged wildness that matches the tiger.

Taken with iPhone 3g.

Definate photo of the day!!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG somebody nuked San Francisco.

LOL. Apparently the iPhone exposure doesn't like being pointed directly at the sun. I liked the happy accident it created though. I really wanted to capture the water in the shot, but it did not turn out the way it was at the time. The water looked like a brilliant gold color, it was quite nice. I just wish it would have captured on the image.

One of the many sidewalk Koi ponds that are in my neighborhood. I enjoy them.

......is it cheating to take a photo of an illustration?

Sadly, a few of the local Koi recently lost their lives.

http://www.haighteration.com/2010/09/somethings-fishy-on-haight-street.html

On the bright side, a nice sunset at the beach a couple of days ago. iPhone 3g.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Long time with no photo sharing from me... taken with my win7 phone while playing with the panoramic stitcher...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40346[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40348[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40349[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40350[/ATTACH]

Interesting. Wonder if they've got a decent stitcher app for my phone...

Granary burying ground, Hasselblad 500CM and Zeiss 80/2.8 on the new Kodak Portra 400. (Absolutely fantastic stuff, they're lagging on getting the 35mm out but anybody who's shooting medium or large format has got to try it.)

Heh, it was sort of a hobby back when business was bad and I had too much time on my hands to see how many camera toys I could get without actually spending money. I put $100 into Paypal when Kodak discontinued Kodachrome, bought $100 worth, sold it at a markup, put in a backorder and got some from the next batch (they didn't just discontinue it, they discontinued it then shipping what they had on their last master roll in batches for months) and sold it at a markup, repeated again, paid myself back the $100 and used the rest to buy toys. One of those was a Mamiya RZ kit that was extra cheap because the seller made a bunch of errors in his listing, which I later traded for the Hasselblad. So, I ended up with that, the Minolta kit, the F100 and the upgrade from the D60 to the D90, for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's 3 from yesterday, been trying my hand at manual focus with the 24mm AI'd 2.8. I like it, but i wish i could have a way to record my EXIF info, as i already forget my settings for these shots from yesterday!

Downward spiral, from the 16th floor

[ATTACH]40507[/ATTACH]

Going Up. waiting for the train

[ATTACH]40509[/ATTACH]

Guardian, this happy little ****er is keeping a watch on a large mural on vine street in Philadelphia

[ATTACH]40508[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, can't wait for it to arrive! Got half a dozen rolls of recently expired (July) Neopan 400CN I picked up for £1.79 each chilling in the fridge as we speak... :cool:

Also picked up a nifty little Konica shoe-mount light meter for it a while back too. I like to do things in reverse order it would seem, haha.

3231032529_6f1238132d.jpg

Edited by stef.thomas