quadro 4000 driver problem

omer deutsch

i just bought the pny quadro 4000 and I'm working with 3dsmax design 2011

I've tried to install the performance driver for 3ds max from nvidia, but it said that "no product detected on my machine...

I've tried all the other drivers and non of them came up with good view port solution. i get squares on objects, artifacts like big squares pixels on some of the polygons

when i tried to uninstall the regular performance driver, it said that i don't have permission to do so

i saw a couple of posts about that issues but non of them came up with solutions

does anyone have a solution for me?

please help...

thanks

Actually I tried all the quadro 4000 latest drivers from nvidia but nothing improved

I think i'll try to replace this card for GTX590 with 3gb

its seems that no one have the answer for that...there are alot of rejects on that problem with other users of 3ds max :(

There was a known issue when using Windows 7, Max 2011, Nvidia cards and any sistem with 6 cores or more. I don't know what problem you were having but when I was dealing with it the only driver that worked at all was Open GL. They never fixed this particular problem, if you can you should upgrade to Max 2012 the driver problem was corrected in that release.

There was a known issue when using Windows 7, Max 2011, Nvidia cards and any sistem with 6 cores or more. I don't know what problem you were having but when I was dealing with it the only driver that worked at all was Open GL. They never fixed this particular problem, if you can you should upgrade to Max 2012 the driver problem was corrected in that release.

I have a 6 core, W7 machine with Max 2011 & 12, Quadro 4000. Never had any problems. Installed the card, updated the driver, then installed the Max Performance driver.