3ds Max + V-Ray + Photoshop : House Outside Night course

Jamie Cardoso

House%2Boutside%2Bnight%2BFinal_%2B500x%2Bplay.JPG

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message to say "Hi", and to also announce the completion of my extensive course,on how to quickly achieve compelling Exterior Night shots, using 3ds max, V-Ray and Photoshop.

http://jamiecardoso-mentalray.blogspot.com/2018/08/3ds-max-v-ray-photoshop-house-outside.html

This unique step-by-step course, is a follow up from my previous daylight classes, which are currently available on my blog; and on Udemy.com

The first class, starts with the meticulous process of converting a daylight scene into a night one, using some of the best techniques with 3ds max and V-Ray.

The second class takes users through the amazing process of turning this V-Ray Raw render into a masterpiece, using Photoshop, in less than an hour.

Both HD Videos can be streamed directly from my server with the captions/subtitle files available.

Also, the HD Videos come with two project files.

If you prefer to watch the HD videos from your computer, you can easily insert the captions/subtitle files in Free media players such as VLC .

Captions/subtitle files are in english and can easily be translated to other languages, if required.

The courses are FREE for my Patreon supporters

I hope you find it useful!

Ta

Jamie

Edited by Jamie Cardoso

• 2 months later...

Great course for those who want to better understand the 3ds max and V-Ray. For me, this is a good opportunity to study these two tools better, because sometimes I used civil engineering assignment help for my projects while studying, and now I want to know some of the functions and capabilities of these programs.

Excellent course for those who want to better understand the 3ds Max and V-Ray. For me, this is a good opportunity to study these tools better, because sometimes I used civil engineering assignment help for my projects while studying, and now I want to know some of the functions and capabilities of these programs.