Freelance, online work and implantation

Jacques Sorgniard

• 8 months later...

Hi @Jacques Sorgniard,

As far as I know, legally you should implant your Company in the country you are operating from, which normally is the country you live in.

I would like to remark the word legally, as if you are in the european union you may have a chance of register it somewhere else inside europe with some conditions.

BUT (and I'm talking with some examples in my hands) in Spain you can have massive administrative and/or legal problems with that. I know some people which registered their company in Andorra (something like 2 hours away from Barcelona) and they have to move there for six months in order to demonstrate that they were living 1/2 year in Spain and 1/2 year in Andorra, hence they had the right to register their company there, where taxes are way lower than here. They have to demonstrate it every year.

Besides that, i would recommend you to talk with a lawyer and definitively, discard Spain from the "places to move" for business. The national security insurance is simply ridiculous, taxes are high and full of burocracy.

When I talk with colleagues from France, UK or Canada and I hear their business conditions, I simply wanna cry xDDDD

I Guess is not the answer you wanted to hear, but hey! At least you get where you should not implant your firm =)

• 8 months later...

Have you guys heard about Revain?

I don’t know if it is for everyone, but for me it is kind of a dream side job. 

Basically it’s a review platform, a bit like Yelp or Trustpilot, but with a few different features. The most important thing is that authors get rewarded for EACH review that is posted on the website - starting from $1 per review.  Some companies also give additional rewards for reviews of their products - might be $2 more or $5 more.

Users also get experience points for writing reviews, commenting, liking, etc. When they get enough experience - they level up and unlock achievements. And then they get even bigger rewards.

Really recommend trying it out