How to render animation with multiple camera at the same time

Faheem Khan

Hi folks

Need help

I have 4 cameras in the single scene, all are like walkthrough. no moving object.

I have precalculated irradiance maps and light cache for all 4 cameras separately.

I want to render elements VrayWireColor and VrayZdepth as well for each frame and each camera though.

Yes I can render 4 cameras using BATCH RENDER at the same time.

If in case it is not possible to render with vrayelements

even then i am wondering how will I use recalculated irradiance maps and light cache for each camera using batch render.

I find no option to link these irradiance map and light cache with their respective cameras.

I know Light cache and irrandiance map calculated with 1 camera can not be used from different camera. It has to calculate for each and every camera.

Sorry for little long explanation.

Looking for a help from a pro.

Software 3ds max 2019

Vray Next 4.20

Thanks

You can use backburner to submit each job to a queue using your system as both manager and server if you only have one system.

For LC and IRmaps, you can submit those with rendering disabled and submit the render sequence with a dependency on the Pre-Calc jobs so they are forced to process in sequence.

For 2019, you will have to download backburner from Adesk since they stopped including it in the install.

I've used that trick in the past to pre-process lighting calcs and then use dependent DR jobs to knock out stills overnight unattended.

without backburner or some other renderqueue manager like Rpmanager or Deadline, another way would be to save out each camera pass as a max file with their respective pre-calc files and paths set and then use command line strings to create your own batch file.

Thank you for the help.

You are right what you told the different ways to do it.

I tried to download backburner from autodesk portal. Though I am using not the pirated software, i purchased it.

Eventhen they ask for different subcription to download it, also the website is totaly broken.

I came to a solution to save separate file with their respective IR and LC saved(as you told)

it went fine.

and yes I have 1 system.

Thanks again