Theatre of Schwerin (Exterior)

mohamad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys,

this is my fast project that it's about visualization of Schwerin Theatre.

unfortunately, there is very few reference from this building I seeking very much in the net and finaly just find 2 picture that can't see details in it. so I will become very thankful if send me some reference from this building.

You can look at the building (my ref.) from here:

http://www.fair-pr.com/meet-aae/bunsen2005/impressions/pictures/l%20Theatre%20of%20Schwerin_jpg.jpg

As i said, wana make this project fast so some details may ignored also I just want make the building from camera view (not complete). so let me start and see what will going on!

looks like any other classical building.... good luck with it

thanks! I check your wewb site. your are very active man!

I add new objects for fron part. generaly this part finish, but I will return there again for make some changes.

Yet I need close up reference from statues and columns and carvings. I seeking net but nothing found!

I render this preview by scanline. It's simple and give me good feel. I want each time send previews in different type and render by different engines! I think it be cool!

saatchi_schwerin_05.jpg

Looks like it needs a freize in the gable.

I cannot understand ecxactly! may give me more description. thanks for your idea. it's very helpful for me. continue it ;)

- I today find alittle time to work in roof. also have new render from near of building and from new view:

saatchi_schwerin_10.jpg

Looking good, Mohammad.

The frieze is the flat bit on top of the columns - sometimes decorated with figures in relief, or Latin inscriptions etc..

I attach a sort of "crib-sheet" which might help with some of the classical terminology!

Cheers,

D.

Looking good, Mohammad.

The frieze is the flat bit on top of the columns - sometimes decorated with figures in relief, or Latin inscriptions etc..

I attach a sort of "crib-sheet" which might help with some of the classical terminology!

Cheers,

D.

thank you! yes, as I said I will back to work more in details, let me finish modeling (first progress) then will look it again.