Theatre of Schwerin (Exterior)

mohamad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Lemog: I'm yet wait for your guide man.

Ok, I want continue the project with add material for dome. I need your advise friends. I want know that what are used materials?

For gable, I think it's iron and wall is sand and lime. Is it?

msaatchi_pr_95_1194695698.jpg

simulated model:

msaatchi_pr_39_1175667844.jpg

I decide to make metal part as copper and wall as sand and lime. there is result:

saatchi_schwerin_73.jpg

Attend that I don't use light in this scene so material display different and also edges aren't visible well. I will make final changes when I put it in the final scene.

The metallic aspect is really beautiful, but that don't make real in this case... I mean it's too bright, too shiny... almost too new, even if there's some bump touch...

...look at the photo, certain parts appear almost mat... the reflection is not hard as on your model... the basic zinc appear more as white metal for me... certainly the base of your shader is good, but with other setup...

For the wall... the look is a bit strange, sincerly, I can't imagine what is the material..., maybe you could something simple... that will be certainly sufficient while seeing the high level of modeling, enough to enrich the visualization !

The metallic aspect is really beautiful, but that don't make real in this case... I mean it's too bright, too shiny... almost too new, even if there's some bump touch...

...look at the photo, certain parts appear almost mat... the reflection is not hard as on your model... the basic zinc appear more as white metal for me... certainly the base of your shader is good, but with other setup...

ya I'm agree, but it's my preview scene, without light, so don't attned to details. I just try to make basic shader. let me setup theses details in final scene.

For the wall... the look is a bit strange, sincerly, I can't imagine what is the material..., maybe you could something simple... that will be certainly sufficient while seeing the high level of modeling, enough to enrich the visualization !

for wall, as you said, will not try to make complex mat and it just need little bump.

really in this level I have problem. I'm not good in material, texture and environment. make final scene is hard for me and have low knowledge in there. also this project need dirty maps in different part and it make my work harder. so I hope these level going on well!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends,

In this level of the project, I need your advise. most of you know that I want travel to europe (Italy) to get job arroud architectural visualizatio (or job related to modeling). So need make my portfolio better and better.

Abot this project, I'm in texturing level and my skill in texturing isn't enough good to make good textures for the thetre. I can work more on it and then get enough skill but these days I'm too busy and also my travel become near (in Jan or Feb). So I have two way and need your advise to help me select one:

1. I can continue this project. try to learn texturing and then work and finish it. Somay I don't find time to learn enough and for time limiting, may make it quickly without enough attend to details and quality.

2. I can start my next prject "Milan Cathedral" for just modeling too. Then I will have two modeled building in my portfolio.

What's your suggest?

• 1 month later...

First, Happy 2008! (maybe it's late but...)

Second, I want say thank you all of you that was with me int this project in 2007. I really wished it finish but really my time is close. Also my skill in texturing isn't enough good so as you says, I will not start Milan Cathedral project till this finish.

OK, I will finish it but I will be too busy till March and cannot work on it. But if find time, will do. Also want say thanks for your shopping my first e-Book "Making Schwerin Theater 1" and want say that

soon I will publish Video Tutorial of it and another e-Book for amateurs 3d workers.

Hope you like it and be useful for all of you,

regards,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear friends (specialty in Germany),

I want find job around my ability, 3d art in Germany.

the city is not so important just want find job in good company. Also you may know some company that may I find job there so please send me link of those or contact information.

My time is limit so will really become thanks full if help me

Regards and happy new Persian year :),

Hi Mohamad!

Gamedesign? Hamburg? http://pixelbreaker.de/ The newspaper advertisement of the last week...c# and Java skills

desired! direct link http://stepstone.abendblatt.de/includes/listing/DE/pb/pbASVhafr_resultlist_display.cfm?cache=3107

You can look 4 work every Wednesday and Saturday....online also ;)

named "Hamburger-Abendblatt" "Stellenmarkt" in the right window...

category

Design+Architektur

or

Kunst&Kultur

This is the best regional employment market

greetz&goodLuck

gunnar

btw...really nice works&render in my opinion!

• 3 months later...