Theatre of Schwerin (Exterior)

mohamad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, after amount one month delay! tonight will have update!

Lion Statue modeling finished so I will start modeling of roof's flowerpots.

As you can see, there is two type flowerpots. One have human face on and other have flower design.

There is my references:

saatchi_schwerin_40.jpg

saatchi_schwerin_39.jpg

I'm impatient mate ;-)

oops! sorry mate for delay! I have not good time in these days! but not important, I'm there again with new update.

there is my first try in flowerpot. don't work in details yet and it's just start. in first image you see it in the position (in roof) and in the second image see closeup.

saatchi_schwerin_41.jpg

close up:

saatchi_schwerin_42.jpg

Very detailed... maybe too much especially if that will be viewed of far... but the aspect is great of course...

I decide to make two type for objects of this project. one with high details (that will not use in far renders and final scene) and low detailed objects (for use in project).

High details will be for my enjoy, and sure your enjoy, and sell in my shop center!!!

hi mohamed.,, i am a new guy in 3d deesigning and your work has been the one that has inspired me the most so far... i just couldnt imagine how you managed to do this design,,.... if i was the one to do this model, i just wouldnt know how to begin

i know you are very busy, but i would like you to tale me as your student... i am willing to get better.... i have some posts on the cgarchitect forum, you could check them out and see how my 3d modelling skills are.

i would be very happy to here from you....... Thanks././ Wale Arokodare

hi mohamed.,, i am a new guy in 3d deesigning and your work has been the one that has inspired me the most so far... i just couldnt imagine how you managed to do this design,,.... if i was the one to do this model, i just wouldnt know how to begin

i know you are very busy, but i would like you to tale me as your student... i am willing to get better.... i have some posts on the cgarchitect forum, you could check them out and see how my 3d modelling skills are.

i would be very happy to here from you....... Thanks././ Wale Arokodare

hello Wale and welcome here,

thanks for your kinds but I'm simple 3d artist! Just in this site, are many great artist that I'm very little side of those Like Lemog.

I will not accept that become my student inthese days because am very busy but will accept you as my friend from Africa! so hi mate! be sure I will check your posts at the first time.

But you ask that how I manage the project, so must say that have not special goal! each day like make some part and so make it! But I have not measures so will attend to this that when I want start modeling some part, this part be basic place to make better and truly scale.

3D art and in general speak, art is my hobby, my job, my dream, my life and my friend and my life and my life, no more, so never have war with it. in all of my projects just start it! start it for fun and never finish it!

These are some of my secrets about art! so don't tell to anyone.

At the end:

I am nobody,

who are you?

if you are nobody, then we are too,

don't tell to anyone, because they will banish us!

wow!

héhé... much very good reasons ;-)

:D

I could only say Whaouw... of course, the level of detail is largely sufficient... and the larger view of the theater is great...

I mean to you yesterday, I found in my old books some plans of an ancient Theater... a bit in the same style than yours, but smaller !

Continue like that and finish it soon... the result will be fantastic for sure... I wish you the FP man !

I could only say Whaouw... of course, the level of detail is largely sufficient... and the larger view of the theater is great...

I mean to you yesterday, I found in my old books some plans of an ancient Theater... a bit in the same style than yours, but smaller !

I am interest to see some of images in the book. can I see it? I want my next free time architectural project be another classic building (may schwerin school) but may find better.

Continue like that and finish it soon... the result will be fantastic for sure... I wish you the FP man !

FP man! really hope! But I don't attend to it much, just I want make good work that great artists like you, love it! ;)

modeling of capital finished and as I said and say it again, have not time to work in details as I like. today I have time to work more in this project so hope send some updates.

click on image to see large and another type of render (white)

saatchi_schwerin_46.jpg

I am interest to see some of images in the book. can I see it? I want my next free time architectural project be another classic building (may schwerin school) but may find better.

Here's the theater I talk about...

theater_bourg_ain.jpg

But if you are interested, I could take some photos of these different buildings... (manu styles, many sorts) and if one of them interesting you, I could scan it...

...but care, there's not all the plan, these books are made only for architect, as exemple of things made... I have only few drawings for each building, no photos...

But as the Shwerin theater, is of course possible to find photos on the web... like this one :

f_bourgenbresse_theatre.jpg

Dear friends, Finally I start special page for this project in this address:

http://SchwerinTheater.msaatchi.com

There is special page that is "Guest Book". There I like you mates, If like the work add remember note here. It will be cool remember about the project. it's there:

http://msaatchi.com/projects/SchwerinTheater/guestbook/

It's available in english language now but soon will become available in othe three languages as "Farsi", "Deustch" and "Arabic".

Wait to read your notes there and have nice day!