Theatre of Schwerin (Exterior)

mohamad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news... the theater is back...

It's really sufficient for me... of course, we can see some little differences event with the small reference... but as it's sure there's not close up... you can keep like that...

Next now... the lack of precise documentation is not a good reason to stop... I'm always greedy of updtes... especially because I want to see it finished !

Good news... the theater is back...

It's really sufficient for me... of course, we can see some little differences event with the small reference... but as it's sure there's not close up... you can keep like that...

Next now... the lack of precise documentation is not a good reason to stop... I'm always greedy of updtes... especially because I want to see it finished !

sure, I will attend to this, just try to find better close up to make it exactly, if don't find, will make it near to ref.

sorry for delaies, you know that it's for my job and my special customers :mad: not for finding reference, but I try to find more and more to visualize better and better, sure that will not stop it sir :p

I will contact with some offices in schwerin on this monday. may they help me! oh, yes, will not stop it till get answer :D

finally I decide that what will be final image:

It will be photoelectric image and will render by Maxwell.

but will have cg render too! (make fantasy scene)

- today I will try to make top of the roof part. if allthing done on time, I will start at evening.

have a good day friends and good wishes for new update, hehe...

I'm really curious to see what type of render you planed with Maxwell... I've tried it and I'm not totally convaincing by it... especially due to the render time... but of course, the result could be good... especially with maxwell shaders...

good courage for the next step !

keep it up.

thanks! sure... ;)

I'm really curious to see what type of render you planed with Maxwell... I've tried it and I'm not totally convaincing by it... especially due to the render time... but of course, the result could be good... especially with maxwell shaders...

good courage for the next step !

maxwell from my eyes, is great render engine. it's great to simulation high quality photorealistic renders. work with it, is very hard and need very very knowledge of physic and light.

as you say, it have weekness and its long time of rendering! I cannot use it for my commercial projects because my customers are not usually very patient! specialty when my system is not powerfull.

but like try it in this project and see what I do. hope it be my sirst and qood practice arround maxwell material and render!

sorry! I couldn't act to my speak and found any time for working on, nut tonight, continue the roof modeling. I make some correcton and add new objects. but yet some part of glable is not good. must work on it.

there is fense in the roof! as you see in ref. details aren't visible... and these are my feel about don't become good!

saatchi_schwerin_27.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

there is update, more work in tail and wing. but I have question. as you see I update two image, of course upper image is not complete but look at wings. I have two choice. what of wings type you like? back wing have detail or no?

No 1 (back wing have not detail):

saatchi_schwerin_31.jpg

No 2 (back wing have detail):

saatchi_schwerin_32.jpg

first update in 2007! hope this project finish in February.

ok, I work more in statue and it's near to finish just meed little changes. I hope dear anatomy modelers help me to find my problems.

As you see in these images, foot need more work and I must make the frame that lion's hand is on it. also I select No 1. think it's better.

I must say that it's my first try in animals modeling! wow! it's enjoyable.

saatchi_schwerin_36.jpg

saatchi_schwerin_35.jpg

Looks good. For me the crest is not right though, it makes it look too much like a chicken (no offense intended). Perhaps making it smaller and more delicate might help. Also making the beak and bigger and more detailed might give a more formidable look to the creature.

A very difficult modelling excercise !

Looks good. For me the crest is not right though, it makes it look too much like a chicken (no offense intended). Perhaps making it smaller and more delicate might help. Also making the beak and bigger and more detailed might give a more formidable look to the creature.

A very difficult modelling excercise !

about crest and beak, I'm agree and will work on it, let me see what can I do.

thanks for your suggests. :)

keep going my friend i admire your patience and passion.:D

hey man, thanks. but I think I'm much patient and passion (excess passion & patient :D)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...